The Ɵ Foundation online international HUB dedicated to SDG Entrepreneurs (Sustainable Development Goals 17 suggested by the United Nations for 2030 – Organizations and leaders engaging in entrepreneurial challenges with focus on achieving SDGs)
The PTƟ SDG HUB Project version x.0 provides the following services:
- e-learning program, PTƟ Tools for SDG Entrepreneurship: Leadership, Strategic Management, Project Management, Assessment : www.holistic-strategic-management.com
- e-book and e-publications on SDG11 Sustainable Cities and Communities, with focus on application of SDG Holistic Strategic Management Assessment Tools. http://sdg.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- e-forum, dedicated to case study, questions and answers, on PTƟ Tools for SDG Entrepreneurship.
- e-SDG Collaboration Hub: Think Tank, Open Space, Collaborative Holistic Strategic Assessment, Archive of SDG projects, know how and technology transfer, e-publications directory.
- e-Trading Post: Human capital, products, services, information, technology news and trading.
- e-Research: Multidisciplinary pool for collaborative research on SDG know how for holistic strategic management and leadership. www.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info http://research.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- The Business Network Theta – Game for leaders and entrepreneurs with focus on SDG
Complementary services will be available in the next stage : e-assessment, e-coaching, e-consultancy.
The Ɵ Foundation wishes the PTƟ SDG HUB online to evolve and upgrade in the following seasons and become a portal dedicated to entrepreneurship, knowledge, leadership and collaboration online. As well to provide through it, the know how and tools developed by the Matrix-Q Research Institute, for Holistic strategic management, leadership and SDG Entrepreneurship.